What you deserve (Your eye care bill of rights)
- The full attention of professional and friendly Doctors who listen to your concerns and address them fully, without feeling rushed.
- To be seen by the Doctor promptly after you've arrived and filled out your paperwork.
- To have the entire exam done by an actual Doctor, instead having a "technician" doing the majority of the testing.
- To have your glasses fitted correctly, and to have your glasses be correct THE FIRST TIME!
- A contact lens follow up, so that the Doctor can make sure you're happy and seeing well, instead of just being shuffled out the door and pressured to buy contacts.
- A quiet, clean office, where your appointment is your time with the doctor, and nobody else's.
- A Doctor who CARES about your satisfaction and well being, unlike some of those other places that rush you in and out.
- A large selection of great quality and great looking eyewear at a reasonable price.
Have you been getting the eye care that you deserve?
- At ClearView Family Eyecare we strive to provide the absolute best care for our family of patients.
- We provide a great selection of eyeglasses and lens options at reasonable prices.
- We are locally owned and operated, so when you support our business, you are also supporting the community instead of a nationally owned company.
If you would like to be treated as a PERSON and an INDIVIDUAL then please give us a try. We fully understand the importance and value of the relationship between doctor and patient. This concept drives everything we do.
I would like to personally welcome you to our family of patients. This website is full of information about who we are, what we offer, our philosophy, and how we can improve your quality of life through visual improvement and eye health management. Feel free to explore this webpage and if you have any questions, concerns, or would like to book your appointment please don't hesitate to call us at 208-322-8439.
Charles R Nicholson, optometrist and owner of Clearview Family Eyecare
Monday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tues, Wed, Thurs: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM